Construction Manager for new construction of 11 condominiums within the Maple Knoll Village Springdale campus. The condos are spread out between 3 separate new-build wood framed buildings. Each of these open concept residences feature 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a powder room, and an office space.
No luxury home would be complete without a garage and patio space and the villas offer both. Residents had their pick of either a covered patio or an enclosed patio. Each garage is equipped for optional car charger stations that can be installed at the residents’ request.
Some of the more subtle features that tie the project together are those that allowed this project to achieve LEED Platinum status .
- An extensive site package, including an underground storm detention system
- All new low-maintenance landscaping and a rainwater reclamation tank that will be used for irrigation on site
- Energy Star roof shingles, energy star appliances
- High efficiency gas furnaces
- Tankless gas water heaters
- High performance low E windows
- High performance doors
- LED lighting fixtures
- The use of recycled and locally sourced building materials.
Each of these features contributed to the achievement of LEED Platinum status and an unmatched level of comfort and efficiency for the residents of Maple Knoll Village.