HGC Construction provided construction management services for the Historic Vine Street Village. Included are several new buildings and areas:
- Transit Pavilion – A new 5,000 SF building providing access to the bridge over Vine Street.
- Green Space Interpretive – 8,000 SF of green space providing information of all the “green” initiatives taking place at the Zoo, including a learning station that displays solar energy generated from the education building.
- Ticketing & Membership – A new two-story, 3,800 SF building housing all ticketing and membership operations.
- New 12,000 SF Gift Shop and Entry Garden
- Solar panel installation in parking lot
Awards and Recognition:
First LEED NC Platinum Certified project in Cincinnati, third in State of Ohio (Historic Vine Street Village)
LEED Gold Certified (Transit Pavilion)
LEED Gold Certified (Gift Shop)
ABC National Pyramid Award
ABC Excellence in Construction – Award of Merit
Cincinnati Business Courier Green Business Award
AIA Sustainability Award
Super Nova Star of Energy Efficiency Award 2010