Location: Cincinnati, OH
Construction Schedule: March – April (2 months)
Customer: Cincinnati Reds
Architect and/or Engineer: Structure by Elevar  | Site Work Design by MSA Design 
HGC Role: Construction Manager 
This commemorative gazebo celebrates the original members of the first all-professional baseball team, the Red Stockings, later to become the Cincinnati Reds. It was commissioned as part of the 150th anniversary celebration.
The pavilion is located in the former rose garden next to the Hall of Fame and Museum  and the area is open to the public at all times. Well-known Cincinnati sculptor Tom Tsuchiya created relief figures of the members of the 1869 Red Stockings, including 12 bronze busts of 10 players, along with the club president and secretary.
HGC was the Construction Manager, and led a team of specialty contractors for the base steel structure, as well as the masonry, which included large limestones. Demo started in early March, and the project was handed over on May 3, just in time for the celebratory ribbon cutting on May 4, exactly 150 years after the first game was played by the Red Stockings.